Monday 7 November 2011

Informal letter

Write an informal letter to your friends in France telling them about the English-speaking country you visited during your last vacation. Choose any three-four aspects that you have researched on about the country in order to make your letter interesting. 
Please don't copy-paste boring facts from Wikipedia or other websites (yaaaaaaaawnnn!!!) You could post pictures that YOU have taken or NAME THE WEBSITE WITH THE WEB-LINK FOR THE PHOTOS YOU HAVE COPIED FROM THE INTERNET. 
Your letter should be at least 150 words long.

1 comment:

  1. Hello miss, I feel impression that you are not interested by my blog! Am-I Right? Lastly, I wrote an article on my blog!I can answer to you!I feel impression that you didn't look at the other messages What I sent to you by my blog!INfornunately, I have no pictures to show you but I have some interesting subjets! If you do not remember, my name is written above that!

    ReplyDelete